Microsoft Booster Pack is convenient Certification package designed for Microsoft Certified Professional examination. Don’t miss a chance to prove your Microsoft Professional skills!
For test takers: Getting certified can give your career a boost—and now you can give yourself a little extra chance for success. The Booster Pack gives you more options and better odds at your Microsoft Certification exam.
For employers: Your employees can achieve maximum productivity in their work by taking the practice tests which are specifically designed to improve their capacity building. Employee training and development is an important ingredient in ensuring better output. Training enables employees to learn fundamental techniques that guarantee effectiveness and efficiency in performing assigned tasks. Trained employees find no difficulty complying with dynamic job requirements.
About the Microsoft MCP Exam Voucher:
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is a certification that validates IT professional and developer technical expertise through rigorous, industry-proven, and industry-recognized exams. MCP exams cover a wide range of Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions.
Passing your first Microsoft Certification exam automatically makes you a member of the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) community, with access to all of the benefits provided through the Microsoft Certification Program. As an MCP, you join millions of certified professionals, with thousands more members joining the community every month!
The exam vouchers you purchase here will allow you to register and sit for any MCP exam. They are valid for 70, 74, and MBx exams only. MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) or MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) certification exams cannot be taken using these vouchers. The exam voucher is only valid for use at a Pearson VUE test center. All exam vouchers in the Booster Pack expire six (6) months from the date of purchase. You must schedule all MCP exams (including all retakes) within six months of purchase. You must use the voucher to register for and sit the exam on or before the expiration date at microsoft.com/learning.
About Microsoft Official Practice Test:
Microsoft online practice tests from MeasureUp help you succeed on your next Microsoft certification exam. There is a wide selection of practice tests available that provide realistic and accurate simulations of the live exams. They also include sample questions and robust explanations of right and wrong answers. Practice tests must be activated by February 28, 2017, and are valid for thirty (30) days from activation. The practice test activation code is good until February 28, 2017. You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform. View below a list of eligible MCP practice tests.
Practice tests benefits:
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
Quality test content is extremely important so that you will be prepared on exam day. MeasureUp ensures that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. MeasureUp practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
Microsoft Booster Pack + MCP Practice Test + Certification exam + 4 retakes includes one MCP exam voucher with up to four (4) MCP exam retakes and a practice test voucher.
Eligible MCP practice tests
70-243 Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
70-247 Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
70-331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services
70-354 Universal Windows Platform - Design UX/UI
70-355 Universal Windows Platform -- App Data, Services, and Coding Patterns
70-398 Planning for and Managing Devices in the Enterprise
70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
70-432 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
70-448 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
70-457 Transitioning Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008 to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 1
70-458 Transitioning Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008 to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 2
70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database
70-483 Programming in C#
70-484 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C#
70-485 Advanced Windows Store App Development using C#
70-486 Developing ASP.NET Web Applications
70-487 Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
70-511CS Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 CS
70-511VB TS: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 VB
70-513CS TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
70-515CS TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 CS
70-515VB TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 VB
70-516CS TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
70-516VB TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - VB
70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
70-573CS TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development CS
70-573VB TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development VB
70-576CS PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications CS
70-576VB PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications VB
70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
70-646 Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
70-667 TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
70-668 Pro: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator
70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuring
70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
70-686 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1
70-688 Supporting Windows 8.1
70-689 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows 8
70-695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps
70-696 Managing Enterprise Devices and Apps
70-697 Configuring Windows Devices
74-409 Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
Microsoft Certification Booster Pack Offer
- The Microsoft Certification booster pack offer is a six-month promotional offer available between March 1, 2016, and August 31, 2016.
- Booster pack offer includes discount pricing for combination purchases of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam voucher, a Microsoft Official Practice test voucher, and up to four (4) MCP exam retakes if you fail to pass the MCP exam. Exact pricing varies by region.
- Booster pack options include: 1) one MCP exam voucher and a practice test voucher, 2) one MCP exam voucher and up to four (4) MCP exam retakes, or 3) one MCP exam voucher with and up to four (4) MCP exam retakes and a practice test voucher.
- All vouchers in the booster pack expire six (6) months from the date of purchase. You must schedule all MCP exams (including all retakes) within six months of purchase.
- Practice tests must be activated by February 28, 2017, and are valid for thirty (30) days from activation.
- Booster pack can be purchased via Pearson VUE product pages.
- The vouchers in the Booster Pack offer are not transferrable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The exam retakes in the Booster Pack offer is a benefit and has no cash value.
MCP Exam Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Each MCP voucher code may be redeemed once to take one MCP exam at a Pearson VUE testing center or online proctored appointments only.
- You must redeem your MCP exam voucher and schedule all MCP exams (including retakes) within six (6) months of purchasing a Booster Pack.
- Voucher codes are program specific and, in some cases, exam specific and may not be used for any other offering.
- Vouchers and voucher codes may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refunds.
- Expired, stolen or lost vouchers or voucher codes will not be replaced.
- Any resale or transfer of any of these vouchers or voucher codes is expressly prohibited.
- Vouchers and voucher codes are void if altered in any way.
- Voucher codes can only be redeemed in the region from which it was purchased.
- Vouchers may not be applied to exams that have already been taken.
- Microsoft, Pearson VUE, and Pearson VUE test centers are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher codes.
- To register for an exam, visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/.
- Voucher code must be provided when registering for the Microsoft Certification exam.
- Individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time may forfeit their voucher (voucher code cannot be used again) or one exam retake.
- Individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment may forfeit their voucher (voucher code cannot be used again) or one exam retake.
- Exam retakes are limited to the same exam associated with the initial voucher and must be taken by the same individual who took the initial exam.
- Individuals must wait at least one day after failing an exam before registering for their exam retake.
- Beta exams can only be taken once, and do not qualify for the Booster Pack offer.
- Retake exam appointment availability is limited to capacity at Pearson VUE Testing Centers or online proctors.
- All retake timeframes are subject to compliance with the Microsoft Certification exam retake policies found at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/certification-exam-policies.aspx.